Visit our site, it's about game and tutorials!

Started by
8 comments, last by TSRevolution 20 years, 10 months ago
As subject, in our site you will find some project about games, and tutorials. The site is www.tsrevolution.com, go to the games section and give us an opinion about the screenshots and other things. Thanks
We are just a little software house...
Advertisement
Some people just ask to be flamed... and I''m not going to defend in any size, shape, or form...

If you''re too f***ing retarded to post s*** like this on the worng part of the forums, no one is going to go there.

---------------------------------------------------
laziness is the foundation of efficiency
retrospiral.net | llamas! | megatokyo | FreeBSD | gamedev.net | google
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Clicky-clicky for those that are picky-picky
Moving to the appropriate forum...
Hey zer0wolf, I don''t know why you are insulting me, but if you want you can read perfectly the sencence that everybody clicks to enter in this forum:

"
Your Announcements
Make your web site or game project known to everyone.
"

I believe it is clear, the only one thing I don''t understand is why you insulted me. You can tell me your opinion in more educated way. I don''t want to be flamed, because I don''t need that result to my hard works. Bye.
*sentence
TSRevolution,

Are you crazy? This isn't the forum section that you posted this in. You posted this in the Lounge and Myopic Rhino moved it here... did you forget where you posted? Myopic Rhino even made a comment about it... thats why I insulted you.

[edited by - zer0wolf on June 17, 2003 9:04:05 PM]
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
quote:Original post by zer0wolf
TSRevolution,

Are you crazy? This isn''t the forum section that you posted this in. You posted this in the Lounge and Myopic Rhino moved it here... did you forget where you posted? Myopic Rhino even made a comment about it... thats why I insulted you.

[edited by - zer0wolf on June 17, 2003 9:04:05 PM]

TSRevolution, you will encounter many erm ... fellow (correct term to use here? I don''t know) programmers (again I don''t know if he/she is one) that will insult you for the smallest thing on these forums. Best solution is just ignore them as they apparently are immature and need to flame you for a simple mistake (posting in the wrong forum in this situation - why anyone needs to insult another and mention that no one will go to their web site over it is above and beyond my realm of understanding [sarcasm off for the illiterate ones]).

Nice screen shots though, especially on your 3D game. Like the little wizard/magician guy. Keep up the work and good luck to you and your group of programmers.

I don't really mean to sound like an ass or anything, it just REALLY torques me when people don't bother to read over the forums before posting. I just don't think its very difficult to post uner the correct part of the forums... its just being respectful.

That and case ya'll couldn't tell by the intentional censorship of my own original post, I wasn't being completely serious with my harshness...

[edited by - zer0wolf on June 18, 2003 2:44:49 AM]
Thanks Zern for visiting my site, and thanks to zer0wolf too, for your attentions. I''ve visited your site, and I believe is a good work. Bye!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement