• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BattleGuard

Allegro???

This topic is 5485 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Can anybody give me a direct link to downloading the Allegro Library??? Thanx BattleGuard My hobbies: Martial Arts, Computer/laptop, Listening to Linkin Park, Computer/laptop, programming, game-dev (that''s why the heck I''m on this site in the first place!!! And did I mention my computer/laptop???

Advertisement
There is no download section!!! But I know where the Tools section is and that''s where the download is, but it takes you to a thousand new places after that!!!

BattleGuard

My hobbies:
Martial Arts, Computer/laptop, Listening to Linkin Park, Computer/laptop, programming, game-dev (that''s why the heck I''m on this site in the first place!!! And did I mention my computer/laptop???

Where do I get those????

Thanx
BattleGuard

My hobbies:
Martial Arts, Computer/laptop, Listening to Linkin Park, Computer/laptop, programming, game-dev (that''s why the heck I''m on this site in the first place!!! And did I mention my computer/laptop???

quote:
Original post by Enigma1625
I usually prefer Andante, and Adagio even more so

quote:
Original post by BattleGuard
Where do I get those????

lol

What!!! What the heck, where do I download Adagio and Adante???

BattleGuard

My hobbies:

Enigma1625 was just making a joke. They''re music terms. I think they all describe musical composition.

--- But Allegro is the only one that''s also a game programming library...

Allegro places to go -

www.allegro.cc
http://agdn.cjb.net/

You can download the library from both places, just have a look around. The simplest is from allegro.cc because you can just download the binary''s.
The second site is great to look at the games and use them as tutorials.

Go here for the exact page to download -
http://www.allegro.cc/resource/index.php?id=18&request=1055949566&

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!