• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alec999

New disk cleaning program :)

This topic is 5479 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, Me and my friend programmed a Disc Cleaning program we made it 10 days full trial. If you are interested in trying it visit >> www.easycleaner.tk << Tell me what yout think of the program if you find time. Have fun, Alec999

Advertisement
May I questionize why we would pay for something that we can do with a few clicks on our own?

____________________ ____ ___ __ _
Enselic''s Corner - My site. Go test my game Spatra and see if you can beat it onto the Official Spatra Top 10. (source available)
CodeSampler.com - Great site with source for specific tasks in DirectX and OpenGL.

Not to mention that windows has it''s own Disk Cleanup utility that seems to do even more.......

Enselic >> Well some people don"t know or are to lazy to do it with a few clicks, this tool is not ment for ppl like you and me

falkone >> As far as I know .. it can"t delete Address history in IE6 at least on Win2000.

If you haven''t sold a copy in two months, may I get the sourcecode?

____________________ ____ ___ __ _
Enselic''s Corner - My site. Go test my game Spatra and see if you can beat it onto the Official Spatra Top 10. (source available)
CodeSampler.com - Great site with source for specific tasks in DirectX and OpenGL.

quote:
Original post by Alec999
falkone >> As far as I know .. it can"t delete Address history in IE6 at least on Win2000.

You''re right, it can''t, but....

*Goes to Tools>Internet Options>Delete, Delete, Clear*

There we go...

What about cache from Opera and Mozilla? Does it clear that?

Enselic >> I will think about it

falkone >> You i right it can"t delete cache from Opera and Mozilla jet .. but give me some slack .. it is version 1.0 I will do this in later releses. You can"t relese a program that has everything from the start I am only human

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!