I cant change the format

Started by
4 comments, last by The Only 20 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I have modelled a model in AC3D. Now I want to c´change the format into 3ds but it doesnt really work. AC3D creates a file, but it has a wrong format. And so I need some help from you: If anybody has the time to check his E-Mails and convert my model into 3ds it would be very nice. I think the best converter is MilkShape but my TrialVersion has already ended. If anybody wants to give me some help, just tell me :-) Maxi
Advertisement
milkshape is like $20, but if you gotta do it on the cheap, why not use a model format converter.

here's a free one

clicky

---
"you are the poet laureat (sp?) of programming. ALL HAIL!!!" -capn_midnight
A Link for programming drunks

[edited by - dede on June 19, 2003 4:14:21 PM]
~~~~~Screaming Statue Software. | OpenGL FontLibWhy does Data talk to the computer? Surely he's Wi-Fi enabled... - phaseburn
hm, i downloaded it, but there is a runtime error, it doesnt work

Do you know some other converters?

Maxi
Maybe

if not, try google.com, I found that link, there should be more links as well.

---
"you are the poet laureat (sp?) of programming. ALL HAIL!!!" -capn_midnight
A Link for programming drunks
~~~~~Screaming Statue Software. | OpenGL FontLibWhy does Data talk to the computer? Surely he's Wi-Fi enabled... - phaseburn
Well, try out Truespace, and then load the file and then convert it... That might work, or I have 3d studio max, if I can download the model from somewhere, I could convert it and post it somewhere... You just gotta replace the "somewhere"s with a website, do that and I got the rest, or try Caligari TrueSpace!!

BattleGuard

My hobbies:
Martial Arts, Computer/laptop, Listening to Linkin Park, Computer/laptop, programming, game-dev (that''s why the heck I''m on this site in the first place!!! And did I mention my computer/laptop???
@dede:
thx, i dwonlaoded CrossRaods, its a nice prgram, it converts my files in the right way.

@rest:
also thx :-)

Maxi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement