FAQ

Started by
11 comments, last by Nurgle 23 years, 10 months ago
Please keep that FAQ! I'm sure people will come and add some things (or tell you what to add...).
The meaning of a FAQ is to give quick information, and that's a sort of exchange, which means that it is "alive"... The longer a FAQ exists, the more it grows...
I promise whenever I have a question, or an answer where I can imagine that could be not clear for someone, I'll drop you a line ...
BTW, I don't think that there is a FAQ just to say "Oh, we are so good, we have a FAQ", but to say "Whenever you have a question, this FAQ may be useful"...and I think that corresponds to the main idea of FAQs ...

Yours,

Indeterminatus

--consuetudo est quasi altera natura hominum...

Edited by - Indeterminatus on June 16, 2000 1:48:43 PM
Indeterminatus--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
Advertisement
I have a suggestion:

Is it possible to make a sort of "index" on top of the FAQ, where all questions are listed (as links...if you click on a question, the form moves to the text corresponding to the question...it would make it MUCH more user friendly...)
If that''s not too much work for you, please do that!

Yours,

Indeterminatus

--consuetudo est quasi altera natura hominum...
Indeterminatus--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
Just so you know,
I am working on a more comprehensive FAQ for the new site I''m working on. I''ll keep you posted on the details.

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement