Linux game development site

Started by
7 comments, last by Nurgle 23 years, 9 months ago
Howdy ppl Just to show how grateful I am to you for getting a thread into the forum stats, I''m going to develop a new linux game development site/portal... Oki, I was doing it anyway.... Anyway.... I need ppl to submit Linux programming articles/code (with the emphesis on games). With any luck, the site is going live in 2 weeks time, so you''ve got some time to do stuff Email any submission to lgd-submit@thisisnurgle.org.uk Thanks Mark Collins (aka Nurgle) me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Advertisement
Dear Godfree^!

Could you (please) make it possible to manage projects?
If you need any further suggestions, look at http://www.allegro.cc/
There you see how the games/articles can be presented ...

Yours,

Indeterminatus

--consuetudo est quasi altera natura hominum...
Indeterminatus--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
Could you elaborate on manage projects?

One of the features I am adding is a list of public CVS servers, if that''s what you mean.

As to the articles, I allready have the presentation aspect of that completed.

Mark Collins (aka Nurgle)
me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

I don''t know what "CVS" means...anyhow, whatever it is, I''ll explain what I''m meaning by "managing projects" ...

It''s a kind of message board, with the Projectnames as Topics, and inside there are several folders where to place files, suggestions, remarks etc.
Did you get the idea? I hope I explained it well enough, because my english is quite clumsy ...sorry for that

Yours,

Indeterminatus

Ahhh.... sounds like CVS to me

me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

Is it going to be a part of GD.NET or you absolutely own site.
I have some details to iron out with Rhino (New, from Percil... Rhino Irons... keeps your clothes look fresh for longer)

All I can say for now that it''s gonna initially be hosted by GDNet...

me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

Hi again!

It would be great if you could make the adress of the page public!
I''m looking forward to seeing what you''ve actually done !

Yours,

Indeterminatus

This site will be at http://www.linuxgamedev.net, but 1) The domain doesn''t point there yet and 2) The databases on the server aren''t set up yet.

me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement