• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevenmarky

need to know what you want

This topic is 6672 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

me and my freinds are making a new programming site called DX++ it will be about programmming DirectX with C++. What would you like to see on a DirectX website? any specific tutorials info ect? It''s not finished but if you would like to see what the website is like at the moment goto: http://www.dxcplusplus.co.uk //end

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
But... Quake3 uses neither C++ nor DirectX.

nes8bit, I think it would have to be "How to make Unreal Tournament in [unsigned long] Easy Steps!"

Hey,Sean Howe, what browser, screen res and os are you using?
The site seems to work fine on our computers.
If you see any problems with our site www.dxcplusplus.co.uk can you please send an e-mail to problems@dxcplusplus.co.uk thanks.

//end

Guys (especially nes8bit), do try to be just a little more serious. At least in this forum, or I'm going to have to start deleting posts and I don't want to do that.

- WitchLord

Edited by - WitchLord on June 16, 2000 11:47:31 AM

I''d like to see a nice beginners tutorial for D3D, or Direct X in general. You know, something that covers the basics and all the tools but doesn''t get into really advanced stuff. Just something, easy to understand, informative, fun, and interesting. That''s what I''d like to see.

Guardian Angel Interactive

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!