need to know what you want

Started by
15 comments, last by stevenmarky 23 years, 10 months ago
me and my freinds are making a new programming site called DX++ it will be about programmming DirectX with C++. What would you like to see on a DirectX website? any specific tutorials info ect? It''s not finished but if you would like to see what the website is like at the moment goto: http://www.dxcplusplus.co.uk //end
Advertisement
I want to see "How to make a Quake3Arena."

------------------------
Captured Reality.
But... Quake3 uses neither C++ nor DirectX.
Well excuse me.

How bout, "How to make Unreal Tournament in [int] Easy Steps!"

------------------------
Captured Reality.
The layout was all messed up on my machine.. stuff was ontop of other stuff, etc...
nes8bit, I think it would have to be "How to make Unreal Tournament in [unsigned long] Easy Steps!"
heh, I was gonna do that, but I just HAD to leave that one for someone else.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Hey,Sean Howe, what browser, screen res and os are you using?
The site seems to work fine on our computers.
If you see any problems with our site www.dxcplusplus.co.uk can you please send an e-mail to problems@dxcplusplus.co.uk thanks.

//end
Guys (especially nes8bit), do try to be just a little more serious. At least in this forum, or I'm going to have to start deleting posts and I don't want to do that.

- WitchLord

Edited by - WitchLord on June 16, 2000 11:47:31 AM

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I''d like to see a nice beginners tutorial for D3D, or Direct X in general. You know, something that covers the basics and all the tools but doesn''t get into really advanced stuff. Just something, easy to understand, informative, fun, and interesting. That''s what I''d like to see.

Guardian Angel Interactive

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement