3D Studio Max

Started by
4 comments, last by Remedy 23 years, 10 months ago
Hey everyone, I didn''t know where to put this message so I just put it here. I was starting to use 3D Studio for the first time but when I try to open it, it gives me an error message and doesn''t let me. Here is the message that it gives: "Hardware lock is not attached, or you are using the wrong lock, or the lock device drivers are not running" If you know what this error is and know a way to fix it, please tell me. Thanks. Remedy@icestorm.net
Remedy
Advertisement
Hello there! I think your problem is you''re using a pirate copie of 3D Studio Max. You see, when you buy 3D Studio Max, you are given a little device to attach to your paralel port that identifies you as a legitimate user(the hardware lock). The only way you can bypass this is using a crack. If you are a legitimate user, have the little device attached to your port and it still doesn''t work, i don''t know how to help you since i have a cracked version myself(don''t tell anybody ) Cya.
There''s no use in saying i''m an anonymous poster, but yes, I do have the crack version and it still gives me the same message. =)
Remedy
If you wouldn''t mind (person who responded to my original message) to email me at Remedy@icestorm.net and tell me where to get the 3d Studio Max that you got (the crack) or the website you got it at, it would be very much of help to me. Thanks!

Remedy@icestorm.net
Remedy
try http://www.imaginers.com/iw/ I got my 3dstudio from there and it works great.
bye the way i am NOT that Anonymous Poster guy. hop the site will help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement