Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Started by
1,393 comments, last by Hikeeba 20 years, 8 months ago
A.I own a graphing calculator

Q.Do you own a graphing calculator?
Advertisement
A. Absouloutely not.

Q. Why was young Yolanda Yorgenson yelling on her Yak ?

Poses Study
I love my graphing calculator. I use it all the time. my school has sweet TI calculators. They have giant screens and lots of cool buttons. I want a Silver TI. They have a 16 MHz TI processor. For a calculator, that is fast. It is 1.5 times faster then a normal TI calculator. It also has a sweet ammount of memory which I forgot. Some of the stores give you a TI connectivity kit when you buy one. i want one real bad. But I have a cooler calculator. I have a pocket sized basic cal;culator. It folds up, and can tell me the time in any part of the world. Now, I can find what time it is in Istantibul. It also has an alarm and the simpleton calculator with only the basics. But it is still cool. But I dropped it late at night and ruined the sound on it. I only think that, but it probaly did die. I haven''t used it in a while though, because my computer has a calculator on it, and I can create my own. TI makes the best calculators.

Scott Simontis
If it wasn''t for C, we''d be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL
Scott SimontisMy political blog
Q: What does a calulator have to do with this thread?

A: Absolutely everything! This thread would not exist if not for that Post!!!!!
Now I shall systematicly disimboule you with a .... Click here for Project Anime
quote:Original post by Village Specialton
I love my graphing calculator. I use it all the time. my school has sweet TI calculators. They have giant screens and lots of cool buttons. I want a Silver TI. They have a 16 MHz TI processor. For a calculator, that is fast. It is 1.5 times faster then a normal TI calculator. It also has a sweet ammount of memory which I forgot. Some of the stores give you a TI connectivity kit when you buy one. i want one real bad. But I have a cooler calculator. I have a pocket sized basic cal;culator. It folds up, and can tell me the time in any part of the world. Now, I can find what time it is in Istantibul. It also has an alarm and the simpleton calculator with only the basics. But it is still cool. But I dropped it late at night and ruined the sound on it. I only think that, but it probaly did die. I haven''t used it in a while though, because my computer has a calculator on it, and I can create my own. TI makes the best calculators.

Scott Simontis
If it wasn''t for C, we''d be using BASI, PASAL and OBOL

If you want a real calculator, get a TI-89 - they kick ass.

Eleventy

My school maybe uses ti-83 plus''s they are also good compared to what I used before - a regular $8 scientific calc.
of course the best calculator possible is my pocket pc. not really a calculator... more of a computer...it''s much smaller than the ti-83 and it does MUCH more like play games, program,read books....
quote:Original post by VBeir
of course the best calculator possible is my pocket pc. not really a calculator... more of a computer...it''s much smaller than the ti-83 and it does MUCH more like play games, program,read books....

True for gaming, but does it come with AMS2.0 OS (which, by the way works really well for solving problems - i especially love the solve() function, so long as my teacher doesn''t know that I''m "cheating").

My Project Homepage (Infinity) | E-Mail Me | Message Me on AIM

Eleventy

A: what the hell, no question be4
Q: My god people, can''t you concentrate for one second???
_________________________________________"You're just jelous because the voices only talk to me"
I won a graphing calculator in this contest.
“[The clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man” - Thomas Jefferson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement