• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rockslave

Question 'bout the forum

This topic is 6605 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Why the hell sometimes it's written "0 replies" and if I enter there I see many of them? And why the f$#k do some messages appear with 6 or 7 replies and you get into it: 1 or 2? Edited by - rockslave on 6/16/00 8:40:58 PM

Advertisement
uh, it''s a fourm bug. Very old and not too much of a problem. They say they are fixing that right now. It''s not a priority right now though.

------------------------
Captured Reality.

Yes, sure it´s not THAT problem. But sometimes I don´t know if there´s a message on my topic or not!

Thanks, Arthur(rockslave)

BTW, before posting this, it said ''4 replies'' and there were ''5'' . Could it be that messages from the original poster aren''t counted? Oh, on the old FlipCode board they had a ''receive-mail-if-thread-has-been-updated'' feature. THAT was cool.

MK42

The count is being worked on currently. A fix was uploaded recently but it didn''t do the job.

The first post is NOT counted. After all, the count is for the number of replies.

Dave

quote:
Original post by MK42

BTW, before posting this, it said ''4 replies'' and there were ''5'' . Could it be that messages from the original poster aren''t counted? Oh, on the old FlipCode board they had a ''receive-mail-if-thread-has-been-updated'' feature. THAT was cool.

MK42

Heheh, seeing a feature like that on some of the topics here would be absolute havoc on someone''s email account. I do know we have something similar as was mentioned a few people above me though.

Kevin

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!