Question 'bout the forum

Started by
15 comments, last by rockslave 23 years, 10 months ago
Guys, if you happen to be around or post and notice the number of replies getting screwed up, let me know. Every time I think I''ve got it nailed down for sure, it keeps popping up. I haven''t been able to reproduce it myself, but it''s obviously happening. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

---
Michael Tanczos
Advertisement
JonatanHedborg: I''ve never started a thread, so I didn''t know that ...

Myopic Rhino: I only counted the replies, when doing my above post...

Khawk: Well, I guess you''re right . Considering the number of postings from some people. Nonetheless, it would make a nice feature, especially if you can''t be online all the time and check (you should have an option whether to turn this on or not). Right now, I just do a search over the past 5 days to follow threads I participated in.

Ciao,

MK42

I generally look at all the posts marked with a red folder... if your post isn''t in them, noones answered since you were last here

Anyone notice theres a next topic and previous topic links at the bottom... I''ve never got around to using them

J2xC (J. Connolly)

"Then study this: Borg provokes Klingon, Klingon breaks Borg's nose" Belanna Torres, Star Trek Voyager 5.11 "Someone to watch over me"

J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
J2xC: Yes, the red folder thing is neat when you access the forum from a SINGLE computer. But, I tend to access the forum from various sources (also not just a single forum, but four). So, the red folders don''t help out too much.

MK42
Agreed, especially since the red folders disappear after the first time visiting the forum. That is if you don''t hit the "Back" button. I sometimes like it to reload and then it loses the other threads I haven''t read yet. Oh well. I think every forum code has it''s own quirks like this.

quote:Original post by MK42

J2xC: Yes, the red folder thing is neat when you access the forum from a SINGLE computer. But, I tend to access the forum from various sources (also not just a single forum, but four). So, the red folders don''t help out too much.

MK42

BeSIt's Da BOMB Baby!!!. o O ~ A little nonsense now and then,is relished by the wisest men~ O o .-- Willy Wonka
While were on the topic of forum features... how do I make the nifty code box in my messages so the rest of my text doesnt come out in italics?
There is no spoon.
Oh yeah baby! Im a Dedicated now!! =)
There is no spoon.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement