Best Language..

Started by
11 comments, last by Kenneth Venken 20 years, 9 months ago
What is the best language for games? I have the most experience with Java, but i''m willing to learn any language.. just tell me which language is best.. thx By reading forums like this, C, or C++ is probably the best programming language.. What is the best of the two? C++ is more object-oriented if i''m not mistaken.. so it must be more suitable, right.. (pardon my english, my native language is dutch)
Advertisement
This might help.
And Dave did see the ad of penis enlargement, and gazing upon His holy manhood, He did thrust the spam into the firey depths of hell.- Book of Dave, 1:7
quote:Original post by Kenneth Venken
By reading forums like this, C, or C++ is probably the best programming language..

Nope.
quote:
C++ is more object-oriented if i''m not mistaken.. so it must be more suitable, right..

Nope.

Don''t let the zealots fool you, there really is no best language. C and C++ are, however, by far the most popular. And C++ is not more suitable just because it is ''object-oriented''. Object-oriented does not mean good by any means.

Most people use C++ for game programming for various reasons...but it all depends on what platform you are programming for...
well if you know Java, then pick C++ over C, cuz you already know( i hope) the deal of OO programming...
If you know Java already, that''s a good one to use. You can get Java bindings for SDL, OpenGL and so on.

Why you shouldn''t use iostream.h - ever! | A Good free online C++ book
Try with java. Go to java-game-lib.sourceforge.net and www.javagaming.org for more info.
c++ imo definitely

"You have chosen your own way, young Stefu. You are no longer part of the Nerd-order!"
Where on earth is "Åboland"?
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Where on earth is "Åboland"?

lol! it should be swedish o = a with o on top.
Aboland, it''s city in Findland written in swedish,
Clear enough?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement