MMORPG graphics concept

Started by
11 comments, last by robert4818 20 years, 9 months ago
A mature anime style MMOG could stir up a lot of interest, but I agree with Obscure, unless there is good gameplay as well it''s going to be shot down.
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Advertisement
Granted...gameplay is an important feature...I was just putting up an idea on the graphics engine...not a game concept...But then again. i am of the mind that if the ultimate MMO was made that had the perfect Gameplay features but had graphics from the early FF series i''d play it :D
Ideas presented here are free. They are presented for the community to use how they see fit. All I ask is just a thanks if they should be used.
Heh,

So Disney's Toontown is a failure? I think not.

What about the new Legend of Zelda?

Sure, you'd have to do it right but I don't think cartoon shading techniques necessarily means taking away from the ability to harness a lush environment or a good majority of people not wanting to invest time within such an environment purely because of that technique. World of Warcraft is arguably borderline cartoonish, and it has a ton of generated buzz surrounding it ( despite the business woes with Vivendi, people leaving, etc ).

.zfod

[edited by - zfod on July 7, 2003 8:08:29 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement