Realistic Damaging...Looking for coder

Started by
15 comments, last by UberSoldat 20 years, 9 months ago
I am looking for a mildly high coder who can create basic programs which can run 3d simulations. Please I really need a coder. This could change how gamers play games in the future. Please reply to this post and I will reply to your questions. If you want to help out, please email me at dewy15@juno.com or my MSN: Dewy15@juno.com AOL: UberSoldner15 Yahoo!: ubersoldatmod Blood is thicker than water...
Blood is thicker than water...
Advertisement
PLEASE!

I need a coder to complete a (insert popular genre) game in 2 months.

Blah.
Not what you think. I am just looking to create a damaging simulation for game developers to use. I got the plans ready. I just need a coder.
Convince us you know what you''re doing, and maybe we''ll be interested. Thanks to millions of newbies who are just looking to create an awesome MMORPG for gamers to use, who got the plans ready, and who just need a coder we are incredibly jaded around here. Sorry.

I simply must see Bossk''s masterpiece in action. Please do excuse me, fine sir.

I have been a lead modder for a pretty long time and I am good at leading a team to get a job done. Sven Coop, Poke646, and some others. These mods where on the HL engine. Then that I am a good modeler with 3ds max. I am no ordinary leader which you see regularly in these forums. I am basicly the best of the best. I a graphical plan which shows what the goal is to be. But if you need more info, please get back to me.

If you are truly smart enough to be the first person in the universe to have come up with a working general deformable environments algorithm (which is what I'm guessing you mean), then you should have more than enough brains to learn some simple 3D code.

[edit]
You just lost any potential respect you might possibly have gotten. Nobody likes an arrogant prick, so you may as well forget the "best of the best" sham. Oh, learn grammar and spelling while you're at it.

[edited by - ApochPiQ on July 2, 2003 11:37:06 PM]

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

I''m not the first person. I just came up with the idea and never gave it out to the public. Until now.
You still haven''t given it out to the public. All you''ve said is you''ve thought up some damage simulation technique.
It''s impossible to believe you''re the "best of the best" when you have shown basicly no idea how to properly advertise for a programming position.

And for pete''s sake we are getting back to you, you''re the one who''s not doing anything!
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Well sorry for bring an idea to you nice members of GameDev. I''d actually expect better from a game development site. Well if people don''t have manners then I don''t care anymore about this simulation. Oh well.

I don''t see an UberSoldat listed on the Sven Co-op team. Do you go by another alias?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement