Started by
13 comments, last by Tater Tot 20 years, 9 months ago
Heh, You really got banned (Cowsarenotevil)? Tater Tot, I have the book SAMS Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours (3rd Edition). Overall its a pretty good book but I''m still going through it myself right now....
I exist.
Advertisement
thanks for all the replies guys, please keep em coming.

Tater Tot --- king of all spuds but unfortunatly as smart as one too
I''m still in the beginning learn stage and I''m on day 20 of teach yourself c++ in 21 days. It is a good book, but I think some things could have been explained better. This is no problem because you canfind hundreds of tutorials online an review. Getting things from multiple sources really helps. If I were you I would try Object Oriented Programming by Robert Lafore, I''ve heard it is very very good (better then teach yourself in 21 days), but if you already have one, I''m sure its fine. While I''m at it...does anyone know a good book to get after I finish C++ in 21 days? Should I just get C++ unleashed by the same author?

P.S. Always do the exercises at the end of chapters, they really help. I would also recommend reviewing the chapter at least once after you have read through it, just to skim through and make sure you understand everyting.
thanks for the post, and i understand what you mean about multiple sources, i search the net for anything i can find, thats how i found this sight =). i have only pon ebook right now and its c++ for dummies, they must expect less of a dummie than me to read it because it gets pretty confusing. it wouldnt be ont he top of my list for you to look into but i do feel it helps. thanks agian, c ya

quote:Original post by Soccerman4
Heh, You really got banned (Cowsarenotevil)? Tater Tot, I have the book SAMS Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours (3rd Edition). Overall its a pretty good book but I''m still going through it myself right now....

I can agree it''s a pretty good book.
C++ from the groud up is also a good book.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement