Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matrix Library

This topic is 6387 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi folks, Does anyone know where I can find a good, easy to implement matrix library that takes advantage of 3dNow hardware or MMX, and-- here''s the real kicker-- works with ordinary, normal, real-men-use-it C? I found several that are sissy C++ implementations, but I''m looking for something more down to bone, with possible source code so that I can fiddle with it, too. Thanks in advance! -- Goodlife ----------------------------- Think of your mind as a door on a house. Leave the door always closed, and it's not a house, it's a prison. Leave the door always open, and it's not a house, it's a wilderness-- all the vermin creep in.

Have you tried the 3DNow! libraries from the AMD site. There are matrix, and vector libs for OpenGL and D3D. They have identical functions in pure C for non AMD processors. The source is included and the functions are very quick. No pure MMX for intel CPU''s though.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --