3D Snake

Started by
2 comments, last by ShlomiSteinberg 20 years, 9 months ago
I just decided to upload a game I made 3 years ago: 3D Snake. You can download it here: http://gsengine.tripod.com/3dsnake.zip Post here if you have any comments, thanks! "C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Advertisement
Nice little game! =)

Perhaps mouse movement could make it more playable.

It''s not as easy as it''s 2d counterpart..
----------------------------------------------Petter Nordlander"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. They who understand binary and those who do not"
Hey real nice. I like the way you used alphablending.
Perhaps you should make the game a bit slower or have diferent difficulty levels or did you perhaps not use timeBased Movement?
(my computer is fairly fast).

-CProgrammer

My Website
quote:Original post by CProgrammer
Hey real nice. I like the way you used alphablending.
Perhaps you should make the game a bit slower or have diferent difficulty levels or did you perhaps not use timeBased Movement?
(my computer is fairly fast).

-CProgrammer

My Website

No, it should be time based.

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement