FF7/FF8

Started by
7 comments, last by Dee 23 years, 10 months ago
WOULDN''T IT be cool if RPGs like FF7, FF8 were made multiplayer like each player controls a guy or a group of 4
Advertisement
haven''t you heard about FF11? It is gonna be squaresoft''s first exclusively multiplayer game for the ps2...it is ONLY for the net, that is gonna be pretty slick, huh?
Heh, 11 eh? I wish.

Have you ever noticed that that entire series is an oxy-moron. I mean FINAL Fantasy (number above 1). If it's final, there can only be one, right? Oh well, go squaresoft!

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

"It's not whether I win or lose, as long as I piss you off"
-Morrigan, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Edited by - psychoprog on June 17, 2000 8:33:24 PM
D:
god damn it... 11 already?? i thought they were at 9...

They are only working on 9, but they''ve already got plans for 10 and 11.
Thanks BigBlueMonkey, they really ARE making an 11, and it is SUPPOSED to come out by the year 2001, fall 2001 in Japan. I do read my Electronic Gaming Monthly every month!
FFX is going to have online aspects, and FFXI is going to be pretty much a MMORPG. I think its gonna be sweet.
I hate squaresoft. FF is very boring to me... I am, however, interested in seeing what they do with multiplayer. Maybe that will make it more interesting to me.

-BacksideSnap-
It will be fun getting my ass kicked by some Japanese guy, but I don''t want to pay for the Sony online connection, plus the Squaresoft gaming zone, plus the price of the ps2. But the good news is that I read it was coming to PC

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement