any game programming teams here

Started by
5 comments, last by yumi_cheeseman 20 years, 9 months ago
are there any really good programming teams here. because i am the leader of a programming team and we are having troubles. i want to ask a few questions about game programming teams and such. please reply
____________________________________________________________and forth spew many rivers of joy, of which fell upon the world and swept away the nations. and then as he spoke everyone bowed down in prayer to the almighty god, jesus our saviour.cya yumi_cheeseman
Advertisement
*nods*

I dare say "yes, there are good programming teams here". Just depends on what type of team you are looking for. We got everything. Just want to talk to a simple group of on-line friends making a game? Then please look a bit further, and not at me.
i think there''s a special forum dedicated to this.

it''s called Help Wanted.

---
shurcool
wwdev
we just have little problems like

do we all need to use the same compiler?
____________________________________________________________and forth spew many rivers of joy, of which fell upon the world and swept away the nations. and then as he spoke everyone bowed down in prayer to the almighty god, jesus our saviour.cya yumi_cheeseman
LOL. You all SHOULD use the same compiler. You can get away with some stuff using Borlands C++ Builder or whatever with MS Visual C++ but its not good practice.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Looking for video game music? Check out some of my samples at http://www.youtube.c...ser/cminortunes            

I'm currently looking to create music for a project, if you are interested e-mail me at cminortunes@gmail.com    

Please only message me for hobby projects, I am not looking to create music for anything serious.
Yes.
quote:Original post by SumDude
LOL. You all SHOULD use the same compiler. You can get away with some stuff using Borlands C++ Builder or whatever with MS Visual C++ but its not good practice.

Well, the obvious exception to that is where someone or some people on the team are making sure the code is portable ( e.g. Linux compatibility ) or are working on a port of some kind.

.zfod

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement