Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[C#] So What Now...?

This topic is 5279 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''v learned C# with the windows forms and can use all the controls etc... I can make custom controls, I''v made games using GDI,I know how to print stuff etc... basically all the windows forms functions., and can use imported functions to a pretty high level. What do I learn next, I started doing ADO.NET or ASP.NET, can''t remember which, but find it boring and was wondering if there was anything else to learn bar that? I would really like to learn more about advanced custom controls cuz I find them very cool. Check out: www.sharplibrary.com, I would REALLY like to be able to make controls like that. Anyone know any tutorials or books on doing custom/user controls as advanced as that?

quote:
Original post by malpass
I would really like to learn more about advanced custom controls cuz I find them very cool. Check out: www.sharplibrary.com, I would REALLY like to be able to make controls like that. Anyone know any tutorials or books on doing custom/user controls as advanced as that?

IIRC, Sharplibrary comes with source, so why don''t you just start by studying it?

AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.