Check it out - My Alife Program

Started by
6 comments, last by Prod 20 years, 9 months ago
I present to you: "Zatakur's game of Death" its a Conway's game of life program. Please check it out and tell me if you notice any weird behavior. One thing i will add first, Turn your Vsync on. Im not sure how to use extensions yet so i (as far as i know) cant turn it on by default in my application - any help with this would be appreciated. Go to the website and click "Zatakur's Game of Death" it should work now. (as i am trying on a second computer) http://www.geocities.com/zatakur/programs.html Or click here EDIT: UPDATED LINKS AGAIN
Advertisement
Page can''t be found...

-UltimaX-

"You wished for a white christmas... Now go shovel your wishes!"
hmm... i''ll check it out in the morning. For me it pops up with the save as option.
they should work now, if not i guess i need to move it to some other server
Cool.. I''ve made an identical program once, but not with that flashy graphics! =)
----------------------------------------------Petter Nordlander"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. They who understand binary and those who do not"
Have you tried dr. blob''s organism (digital-eel.com)? It''s a game based on Conway''s Life.
hey thanks for the replys. I thought the graphics and name would add a nifty little effect to the program

And thanks for the recommendation to dr. blob''s organism, i''ll check it out.
looks great,

only whats the point of the game... i never understood that Conways''s game of life game... i just cant see how to win.
Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.Chinese Proverb

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement