Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SetRenderTarget() and antialiasing

This topic is 4942 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have troubles with switching render target. Whithout antialiasing all works fine, but with antialiasing: - Get old antialiased render target/depth buffer - Set new nonantialiased render target/depth buffer - Rendering - Set old antialiased render target/depth buffer - DrawIndexedPrimitive() prints error: Direct3D9: (ERROR) :Driver returned error: DDERR_CURRENTLYNOTAVAIL Direct3D9: (ERROR) :Driver failed command batch. Attempting to reset device state. The device may now be in an unstable state and the application may experience an access violation. Any ideas? Thanks!

Seems that driver deny use of additional render targets with different multisampling settings.
And I want to use lockable target surface, but DX9/device didn''t support lockable multisampled render targets .

With FSAA set in driver all works fine.

hi~
I encountered this error as well when I run my program in Win2K. However, it runs smooth in my developing winXP environment.

Could you mind tell me where to set the "FSAA"?