Dynamic MMRPG idea.

Started by
2 comments, last by Platinum314 20 years, 9 months ago
I came up with an idea of a MMRPG that takes place in a dungeon with practically no bottom. The idea is that the players themselves will be able to earn influence in areas on the different levels of the dungeon and change it to the way they want. So the dungeon will in a sense "grow" in size and complexity, and players will have spots that they created. Players will at the same time will be exploring, fighting monsters, running a business, or talking/fighting with other players. I am open to any ideas to add on to what I already have.
The sentence below is true.The sentence above is false.And by the way, this sentence only exists when you are reading it.
Advertisement
Hmm. This reminds of a very old BBS game called Mutants.
A MMO version of this?
-solo (my site)
Not quite, Dungeon Keeper (I/II) is a stratagy game where you always take the place of the dungeon creater, and try to eliminate your opponents.

I am thinking of a first person RPG such as Alternate Reality( The Dungeon), or Ultima Underworld. Along with gaining influence that you can use to expand/change the world you are exploring/questing, along with building some sort of underground society with the other players.

[edited by - Platinum314 on July 10, 2003 11:09:03 AM]
The sentence below is true.The sentence above is false.And by the way, this sentence only exists when you are reading it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement