Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CG question need help

This topic is 5271 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I"m trying to run some of the workspace examples for Cg and it says can''t execute, bad exectuable win32 error 193 does anybody know how I can fix this so it''ll work, I''m using visual studios 6 I''d appreciate it, thanks -Kenjin

does the code compile? If it does, try taking out the Cg shaders and testing the app. If you mean you can''t even run the Cg compiler, then try downloading it again. If the app works but when you plug the Cg shaders in it doesn''t, try compiling the shaders outside of the app and looking at them. If they look alright (no funky stuff), then try loading the alread-compiled shaders, as they''re almost guarenteed to work. I can only think that the problem is with the Cg run-time, if you are using it. I, however, use the same software: VC++ 6 and Cg and it works fine for me. Go to cgshaders.com (or is it org? can''t remember) and check out their articles section. If i remember correctly, they had a tutorial on how to set up the compiler and runtime for VC++ 6.

Chris Pergrossi
< ctoan >
My Realm