Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

supagu

STL mayhem

supagu    148
im using visual studio 6, and the STL that came with it blows, i couldnt do a map of a map of a list, as it caused errors, so i went and d''led a version of the STL called STLport which fixed the problem, but now the << operator doesnt function :-/ ene ideas on a solution?

Lionheartadi    154
quote:
Original post by supagu
im using visual studio 6, and the STL that came with it blows, i couldnt do a map of a map of a list, as it caused errors,
so i went and d''led a version of the STL called STLport which fixed the problem, but now the << operator doesnt function
:-/

ene ideas on a solution?

Have you linked something wrongly? Have you linked eveything you need? Notice that STL components like vector, list, map etc... are apart of STD namespace. If you include libraries such as fstream you may get an compiler error. One of this reasons name be the usage of namespace. Well anyway be more specific about your original problem. Paste some compiler errors and/or the code that give you the problem.

BrianL    530
Can you post the smallest code snippet you can that completely illustrates your problem, and the error message you are getting as a result?