My Own True Story...

Started by
16 comments, last by jsmawais 20 years, 9 months ago
I''m 100% serious. They just fill up the bottles with tap water and like sugar and food colouring or something. Of course, a bottle of coke''s only like 10Rp anyway, so it''s not that big a deal. But, if you''re not from there, you can get really really sick... just gotta be careful where you buy it from.

You can find the white powdery stuff there too, but it''s more likely to be real than fake.
Advertisement
Hi.
Well, you know I once went to London. If I drink coke of both UK and PAK in two separate glasses, the PAK glass will contain about 10 spoons sugar! Also, it''s hard to say but 3dsmax 5 is like nothing. A Rs. 40(Below $1) CDs are available. These are cracked and pirated. They don''t contain manual, so, you have to smack your head in book stores finding books on these softwares. Also, books of DX were unavailable. I searched almost all the big bookstores and libraries of the city but couldn''t find anything. Still, though, I respect my country. My country has made one game, suprisingly. It was made by Neural Arts Company and the APTECH institute. I don''t know wether it got published or not. It was a 2D fighting game named "Death Trap". Well, as for Direct3D, I haven''t started learning it, yet. Now-a-days I am making my own 2D game, so, I don''t want to jump into D3D right now.
It looks like it got published:
http://www.neuralarts.net/

- dreeze
quote: My country has made one game

Well, you can be the one to change that eh?

Nice story - shows that hard work pays off
RP.. rupees (Zelda)?

.lick
Keep up the good work!
Don''t worry about the 3D maths, if you keep going at it like this, they''ll be no problem for you. Everything is possible if you only practice hard enough.

"For crying out loud, she has fishes coming out of her head on either side. How can you find this hot?!"

"If anyone sees a suspicious, camouflaged factory being carried across the desert, they should report it immediately."
Way to go dude!

My game: Swift blocks
DISCLAIMER: If any of the above statements are incorrect, feel free to deliver me a good hard slap!My games: DracMan | Swift blocks
Thanks for your appreciation. Hey, anonymous poster, you look to me from Pak or Asia. Also, I think there are a lot of people in Pak who could make a game. Actually, people here like to learn Visual Basic because it''s easy and straight forward. So, a found a BCS professor who didn''t even knew what was MFC! Some people still have a lot of talent and the keaneness to make games and software but they can''t just be promoted out due to the lack of money. Also, the people of Pak just hate study because of the system of study here. In school, what you all have to do is just "drink" your 150 pages book into your brain without understanding it and give the paper and take marks. This the most biggest reason why Pak programmers are not really practical and aren''t smart enough to develop games. Well, this is some of the reasons(I think) why there are no real programmers in Pak.
Thanks again for your comments!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement