New Project: "Formula RC"

Started by
1 comment, last by Justinfinity 23 years, 10 months ago
I have come up with a concept for a game (duh!). It''s a radio-cotrolled car racing game called "Formula RC", sort of in the style of RC ProAm, the old NES game. Check out the Concept Paper on the web pages 2 Formula RC Home If you would like to help out (music, art, sound, code (this I''d like to do most of myself, if possible), thoughts and feedback(I need these!) or whatever, e-mail me and let me know. Thanx. -Justin White jowhite@bigfoot.com AIM: Just6979 www.bigfoot.com/~jowhite "To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear "I can only show you the door. You must choose to go through it." -Morpheus "Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when open." -Anonymous "I know Kung-fu." -Neo "Ignorance is bliss" -Cypher "My name...is Neo!" -Neo
-Justin Whitejowhite@bigfoot.comAIM: Just6979www.bigfoot.com/~jowhite"To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear"I can only show you the door. You must choose to go through it." -Morpheus"Your mind is like a parachute. It works best when open." -Anonymous"I know Kung-fu." -Neo"Ignorance is bliss" -Cypher"My name...is Neo!" -Neo
Advertisement
The concept is pretty good. Work at it, and it should end up as a pretty good game. I hope you can do it!

Guardian Angel Interactive
Sounds pretty cool.. I wish you luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement