Where can I find...

Started by
5 comments, last by Zach Meyer 23 years, 9 months ago
A Program that upgrades my current version of MVC++(4) to 5 or 6? Thanks
Advertisement
I think you''re gonna have to actually buy an upgrade.

/. Muzzafarath
Mad House Software
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
I know I hafta buy an Upgrade, I just cant seem to find one anywhere
Maybe you''re not looking in the right places. Usually it will say VC++ 6.0 upgrade, or Competitive upgrade (costs a tiny bit more). Generally it doesn''t say upgrade right on the box. Another way to tell is the price, generally the non-upgrade will cost around $400-500 dollars (atleast from what I have seen been awhile since I checked). The upgrade will usually be a couple hundred less, $200-300. I saw it a couple of times for less than 200, but again it''s been awhile since I checked.

-Omalacon
Thanks, Ill look around somemore.
If you''re a student, you can get an educational version for about $100, I think.

Visit our web site:
Asylum Entertainment
My Geekcode: "GCS d s: a14 C++$ P+(++) L+ E-- W+++$ K- w++(+++) O---- M-- Y-- PGP- t XR- tv+ b++ DI+(+++) D- G e* h!"Decode my geekcode!Geekcode.com
Visit our web site:Asylum Entertainment
I bought the standard (not the educational) version of VC++ 6 for $40 off amazon.com

+-----------------------------
Come, help me program my 3d game, i just picked up a new copy of Learn C++ in 21 days!
--Unknown Newbie
+-----------------------------
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement