Jump to content
  • Advertisement


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


What was it called?

This topic is 5542 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Ok, I was looking at this ide package thing that caught my attention a while ago - but I cant remember what it was called. I think it was something close to scitex or scitext, but searching for those hasnt taken me anywhere close to it. Anyone have a clue what I''m rambling about? Thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!