Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uray

DirectX9 SDK Documentation only

DirectX9 SDK is over 100MB of Size, if i download it,it will be take cost and time, (i''m using DialUp)is there anybody could tell me where i can get DirectX9 SDK documentation file (.chm) only why the stupid company microsoft don''t make sample,utility,libary,header and documentation distributed separated,maybe they think everyone in the world have 1MB/s of transfer speed,how about 56K or lower?

I have (mostly) all the DX SDKs posted at my site so that you can get just what you want or download the whole thing.

Here is a direct link to the docs

However, it requires an All Access Pass which is $1 for 30 days to actually download them.

MS does tend to have a section where you can download parts of the SDK. You might just need to dig a bit.

Ben

[ IcarusIndie.com | recycledrussianbrides.com ]

KalvinB - (to Jessika) do you accept Jesus as your lord and savior

Jessika - Sure I can accept all forms of payment.

If you want to access it on the web, Microsoft has the whole docs available for free on msdn. Here''s the link:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28000410

On the left hand side you''ll see a bar with a tree in it. Select the SDK Documentation under DirectX and you''ll get there.

Hope that helps.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I would upload it for you, like I uploaded the appwizard for somebody, but I can''t get on geocities right now, and my space on other hosts are full up with stuff lol.

Tell me your email, and I''ll zip it and send it to you, okay? Just the chm file, right?