• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benwatt

Anyone like to help?

This topic is 6689 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, For those that don''t know who I am, I currently run a site on Delphi games programming, called ''Ye Olde Delphi Game Developer''. The site is due to re-launch this weekend and I was wondering if anyone wanted to write a tutorial on programming games in Delphi. You can cover any topic you want, the sky''s the limit as they say. At the moment I write all the tutorials and this isn''t always ideal. So, if anyone does want to help then please e-mail me at watt_ben@hotmail.com . I know that a lot of you know a lot about creating games in Delphi from looking at this newsgroup, so please do contact me if you have anything that you think would be of use. Finally, I hope I''m not too out of line by mentioning my site on this newsgroup, sorry if I am :-) . Cheers in advance, Ben Watt Ye Olde Delphi Game Developer

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!