mircosecond

Started by
40 comments, last by remi 20 years, 8 months ago
quote:
Windows passes all of its ret vals in eax, unless the API ref explicitly states otherwise (i.e. when it updates a buffer you passed the address of, for instance imagehlp!CreateCheckSum() )

So? The windows API has nothing to do with what they were talking about.
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
Advertisement
quote:Original post by joanusdmentia
Crackers crack software protection, which if anything is the opposite of what you just accused them of doing.

I think you are confusing the terms. Hackers break into systems but destroy nothing. Crackers on the other hand do break into systems with the intent of breaking it. They do not only break copy protections. That is an unfortunate misconception.

As for the other issues, do a google, search hackers sites and look after methods of injecting code before windows starts. Look for ways to achieve Ring 0 (there are articles about that too, typically device driver methods) in windows including XP. There are many ways to take complete and utter control of the PC. You can find this information if you put a little effort into it. I have given you plenty of hints by now but do not get back on me if you have to reinstall your comp after crashing it,
tampering with windows core is something not done lightly.

No no no no! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement