2D Ship Sprites

Started by
6 comments, last by shakazed 20 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I´m programming an Asteroids clone, unfortunatly I paint like a 3yo and could use some help. You know anywhere one could get some free 2d (space) images?
Advertisement
Lesson one - LEARN TO TYPE CORRECTLY YOU ANUL SECRETION!
Lesson two - do it yourself, unless someone feels like being really generous to someone they know nothing about.
Lesson three - LEARN to draw better than a ''3yo''. It''s not difficult to draw, you just need patience, lots of patience.
Lesson four - I hate listing lessons, so this is as much fun for me as it is for you.

*snaps whip*

NOW GET TO WORK! SHNELL! SHNELL!

"Few creatures of the night have captured our imagination like vampires..." Godsmack: Vampires.
(c) 2003 DigiAC - My solo company in progress.
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Anyone else have any links?
SHNELL!!! Honestly, make em yourself, you''ll get much better gratisfaction!
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-Hurry! We must stop the forces of evil!WHAT FORCES OF EVIL?
Shit Thanos shut up..
Goto http://pixelation.swoo.net and steal some work
No just kidding, go there & learn there.

.lick
Ok ok! Just thought there would be some free resources out there. Well I´m never hugging you guys ever again
errrr... you dont know about SpriteLib I guess ?

SCHNELL !!! DOWNLOAD IT NOW !
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
If you''re looking for a quick fix, you can use the subspace graphics. The ships there will satisfy you until you make time to follow the advice of these guys.

And before you guys berate me, I''ll just remind you that not everyone has the time to make the code AND the graphics, even when they do have artistic talent. When I made my game, I started out with completely hijacked graphics, simply because I was trying to make a game rather than a piece of art. I later began the process of replacing the images with ones of my own design.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement