Wayout Engine Demo v0.04

Started by
3 comments, last by reaction 20 years, 8 months ago
My 4th release in 2 days :D Wayout Homepage R (BTW, I need some sounds for the demo...) ToDoList | Wayout | ManillaPush
optionalreaction.net
"I will, even if I try, always be second; and because of that, I know nothing is a lesson." - me
Advertisement
... I think I should mention that to start the game from the menu is left mouse button, and to exit the menu is right mouse button.

Any framerates > 150?

R

ToDoList | Wayout | ManillaPush
optionalreaction.net
"I will, even if I try, always be second; and because of that, I know nothing is a lesson." - me
< 150

Cool demo, I like your interface. But it goes fullscreen no mather what. And invert mouse should be not-inverted by default

.lick
Thanks for the compliments Pipo,

I'll fix the windowed mode code for the next release... (would make it kinda difficult to get > 150 FPS :| )

The invert mouse thing I never understood... I do it airplane wise

R

[edited by - reaction on July 27, 2003 8:04:29 AM]
optionalreaction.net
I just got the latest NVIDIA drivers...

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
256 MB RAM
GF4 Ti 4200 64MB
WINDOWS XP!

FPS @ ~40

... on the same machine with W98...

FPS @ 150+

... either my WXP install is wrong, or I have done something wrong for XP. If anyone else has the same trouble with XP, I would appreiciate any suggestions. Thx...

R

(BTW, windowed mode is working correctly, it''s psuedo fullscreen though (try ALT-TAB and you''ll see the difference))

(Also, there is no Lost-Device recovery code at the moment... if Escape is continuously pressed the demo will eventually exit)

optionalreaction.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement