Neat Free Massively Multiplayer Games?

Started by
13 comments, last by Telamon 20 years, 8 months ago
mpogd.com
Advertisement
Most MUDs are free. www.mudconnector.com.

[ Start Here ! | How To Ask Smart Questions | Recommended C++ Books | C++ FAQ Lite | Function Ptrs | CppTips Archive ]
[ Header Files | File Format Docs | LNK2001 | C++ STL Doc | STLPort | Free C++ IDE | Boost C++ Lib | MSVC6 Lib Fixes ]
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
If not "massive" i would suggest a game called UniBall wich i find very interesting in many ways. It is not like any other games mentioned. The gameplay is all about playing as a team in a football''ish/hockey''ish way, but with space ships. hmm.. allthough this doesnt seeme too serious, it has to be one of the most competitive game i''we ever played, with players developing new and improved styles all the time. it''s very hard in the beginning, and most people seeme to end up with the conclusion that this is the most rotten game ever, and just delete it. it comes with a chat, wich makes all the players into one nice community, with a not so big number of users, so a phraze like "u have improved" etc, is actually very common. trie it out, it''s downloadable from www.uniball-central.com

JFK
taht post was way too long :\
Shattered Galaxy is a MMO RTS game. It''s lost a bit of what made it fun for me but some people still enjoy it.

They just announced unlimitted free play for trial accounts starting August 11. I''m guessing they will restrict some of the features for the trial accounts but you might look into it.

game site: www.sgalaxy.com
fan sites: www.psgx.net and www.sg-city.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement