Compiling problem - OpenGL Related

Started by
0 comments, last by Jacob84 20 years, 9 months ago
Hi friends!!! I have a strange problem when using OpenGL, using Dev-C++ (gcc) or Visual C++ (6.0). I haven''t posted this on the OpenGL API forum because it''s not a problem from the API. Maybe I haven''t set up something correctly. The problem appears compiling code where appears this functions (for example, maybe there are others...): gluPerspective@32, glLoadIdentity@0, glMatrixMode@4, glViewport@16. The error over Dev-C++ appears defined as : [Linker error] undefined reference to `InitializeOpenGL(int, int)''. The error over VC6 appears defined as: GLInit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gluPerspective@32 Help will be very apreciatted ... Greetings, Jacob. PS: This files are always included : #include <windows.h> #include <gl/gl.h> #include <gl/glu.h> #include <gl/glaux.h>
?J@cob=========================Computer Science Studentjacobmendozap@hotmail.com
Advertisement
did you add glu32.lib and opengl32.lib to the list of libraries under VC++ and -lopengl32 -lglu32 to your link command line on dev-c++?

[edited by - Kwizatz on July 27, 2003 6:47:56 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement