Started by
18 comments, last by SSJGaz 20 years, 8 months ago
How old are you?
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
How old are you?

Married
darn!

happily married? (ehrm.. im a great lover )
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
darn!

happily married? (ehrm.. im a great lover )

Yes happilly married thank you, nice try though.

how about:

while (!bQuit) {     //box 1 goes here.     // box 2 goes here.     // check for quit here, or in one of the boxes.} 

this is all very complicated :''(

i dont want to change the possition of any of my code. i just want to add some SMALL THINGS or else ill break it :''(
[SSJGaz][Newbie C++ Programmer]

i dont want to change the possition of any of my code. i just want to add some SMALL THINGS or else ill break it :''(
quote:Original post by SSJGaz
this is all very complicated :'(

i dont want to change the possition of any of my code. i just want to add some SMALL THINGS or else ill break it :'(

This is the only way youre gonna get it to work, you just changed the example you originally posted but if you post all the code, myself or someone else, can fix it for you and point you in the right direction, try not to be afraid of it, otherwise you wont get anywhere ... always save when you make a change and if all else fails you can go back to your previous bulid.

[edited by - Tiffany_Smith on July 27, 2003 8:54:35 PM]
quote:Original post by Tiffany_Smith

This is the only way youre gonna get it to work, you just changed the example you originally posted but if you post all the code, myself or someone else, can fix it for you and point you in the right direction, try not to be afraid of it, otherwise you wont get anywhere ... always save when you make a change and if all else fails you can go back to your previous bulid.

thx for the offer. if i cant manage to do it myself, ill contact you

quote:Original post by Tiffany_Smith

thx for the offer. if i cant manage to do it myself, ill contact you

Ok, good luck

btw: that''s a much better attitude .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement