FREE 3D ENGINE!!!

Started by
15 comments, last by henksgu 20 years, 8 months ago
We are doing some seious code on an engine with DirectX 8 SDK and we need help!!! We aren''t able to run the engine with a VooDoo 2 card. Not even with the simplest of codes. It just gets this Acess Violation error. We have even tested with an SDK sample (We have lost the all the other samples), the CreateDevice.cpp but it didn''t work. But if my memory serves me well there should be an example where you can choose your device, such as VooDoo 2. If you know suck an example please send it to help@hero3d.cjb.net (the OpenGL version of course). /* The problem is when we are going to create the device */ We have tested all the stuff with change the default adapter with the nr 1 but it doesn''t work, and we have tested with both windowed and fullscreen but still it doesn''t work. By the way our engine isn''t that complicated but we hope that with your help and some imagination it could turn out really good!!!
Advertisement
Where does the FREE 3D ENGINE!11!!!! come in?
I will send you the free 3d engine for you IF you help me!
Can you send it to me?
I found a post just like what you were asking at http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=155155. .

---
Brent Gunning | My Site
I am sorry but i can''t send it to everybody who asks, but if you help me i will gladly send it to you...
quote:Original post by RapidStunna
I found a post just like what you were asking at http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=155155. .

---
Brent Gunning | My Site

(I will try to send the engine to you!, thanks...)

It was I who created that post... For a long time ago. The problem is still there thou.

And bu the way, When I test my Voodoo 2 card with DXDiag.exe with directx 8 it works perfectly.

WHAT IS THE MAGIC WORD!!!

[edited by - henksgu on July 28, 2003 1:44:00 PM]
Can you send it to me also?

thegamer@hart-studios.com

[edited by - TheGamerHART on July 28, 2003 1:54:18 PM]
quote:Original post by TheGamerHART
Can you send it to me also?

thegamer@hart-studios.com

[edited by - TheGamerHART on July 28, 2003 1:54:18 PM]

Only if you say Voodoo 2''s magic word!
Can you please send my the engine?

This topic is closed to new replies.