--------> Please check this out -------->

Started by
15 comments, last by Squarefox 20 years, 8 months ago
Human Assasin
http://www.harbinger-entertainment.de/noghal/human_assassin.htm

Stealthy, sneaky and ever hidden in the shadows, the Human Assassin is there where you don''t see her… mostly behind you with a sharp blade in her fingers. She comes from a large Human city on Grandaar, where she learned to trust only herself and her skills.

The Humans are a very mixed race made of many sub cultures. The biggest part of Human society lives in large cities ruled by the local regents, all of whom are obligated to the King of Malron. Within the Human society there are large differences in life quality and rights. This brought up many individuals who would not accept their pre-assigned roles and chose to go their own way. Such is the Human Assassin.

In combat, the Assassin focuses more on stealth and sneak tactics than other classes. She is trained in several abilities that allow her to hit good and to hit hard. So she can sneak straight through enemy guards and kill their leader with one skilled blow from her deadly blade. She also can lay traps and is masteress in evading enemy blows.

////////NOT DONE

Skilled in :

Daggers & Shortswords

Crossbows

Shadow Magic

Strength : 40
Dexterity: 70
Mental Power : 50
Constitution : 40
-> Hitpoints : 180

Special Abilities:

Sneaking : Enables the character to sneak undiscovered through enemy guards and then attacking them from the shadows

Lay Traps : The character lays a trap, which activates if an enemy comes near to it, and then damaging all nearby enemies

Sneak Attack : The character makes a hefty blow to an unprotected part of an enemy to hurt him very badly

Evading (passive) : Enables the character to evade enemy attacks to take no damage

-geo
MEB | MEB Mk3 | Horns | Jazz | CGuard | WGuard | Perc | DCP | 4E3: Ele | Chem | redeye | redeyeV2
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Avatar God
The Humans are a very mixed race made of many sub cultures.
Try ''subcultures'' or ''sub-cultures''.
Hello,

thanks for your help.

We have improved the sidemenu and updated all founded text-errors.
There are also new screenshots available which show our current project stage.

Kind regards,
Squarefox

[edited by - Squarefox on July 30, 2003 2:40:59 PM]
well... it seems that every page, which does''t extend beyond my screen, and cause me to scroll to see the content, displays a large white block. This varies in size - proportional to how much content is on the page (if you have 1/3 of the screen taken up buy the page, then 2/3 of the page is white). No actuall content is missing, just the bottom boarder doesn''t seem to be sticking to the bottom of the screen.

I am using Mozilla Firebird (rv 1.4b) and Mozilla (v1.3.1) running at 1280x1024 for a screen resolution. Both seemed to do this. I tried IE, and the page displayed just fine there.
Wow, the project is coming along very nicely. It reminds me a lot of Morrowind.

Oh, nice web-design too.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
quote:It reminds me a lot of Morrowind

Erm... In a good or bad way?
Dunno if you know that but most guys equate Noghal with [link]http://www.gothic2.de[/link].
[EDIT] How does the f****** link command work ? [/EDIT]
But maybe it's just the same

quote: all founded text-errors

ARRGH

cu && thanx 4 feedback
TMonk
(H.E. standalone-programmer)

War is not about who is right, it's about who is left!

[edited by - TMonk on July 31, 2003 8:46:46 PM]

[edited by - TMonk on July 31, 2003 8:47:29 PM]

[edited by - TMonk on July 31, 2003 8:49:24 PM]
War is not about who is right, it's about who is left!
Edit my post to see how the links work. It''s standard HTML code.

RHS Band

The target="_blank" opens the page in a new browser window.

Sorry I don''t have time to go through the rest of the pages, but summer band just started today, and im a drum major, so im more than a little busy.

out.

geo
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement