GLUAX.DLL

Started by
5 comments, last by DarkWhoppy 20 years, 8 months ago
I do not have that DLL. Could someone put a copy on a Geocities site or something for me to download? ...Or just send it to me by email... ---Email--- darkwhoppy@msn.com ---Email^---
Visit the 3DHangout
Advertisement
eeevviilllll....
http://mitglied.lycos.de/lousyphreak/
If you need it for loading textures, may I suggest finding a tutorial. GLAUX is going to be hard to find. A lot of people don''t use it because theres a lot of memory leaks and things of that nature. Like I said though, theres plenty of tutorials on loading images if thats what you need it for.

-UltimaX-

"You wished for a white christmas... Now go shovel your wishes!"
Im going by NeHe''s Tutorials... So should I just skip over that stuff?...(I don''t think I should)
Visit the 3DHangout
You could check out the tutorial on loading jpeg or tga files for textures at www.gametutorials.com.
____________________________________________________________AAAAA: American Association Against Adobe AcrobatYou know you hate PDFs...
If you still want to find the file you can look for it in the OpenGL website I think the address is something like www.opengl.org just look for a file called opengl95.exe or something like that.
Glaux

Scroll all the way down and make sure to put it either in your executable''s directory or your system directory.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement