• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlekM

Can you read my game docs?

This topic is 6627 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings, I was wondering if a few people would have the time to check out my game documents. I have a concept document outlined and the character system document. I understand that there is a lot of work that needs to be put into this still, but this is my first attempt. Please keep in mind that I am not a Web Designer and I do not have the time to upkeep the web site. If anyone wants to help in this area, please let me know. I know that it''s pathetic...but for the time being, it''s what I have. check out www.wizardwar.com Thanks Alek

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
hey that looks like a great game, I hope it works out. One thing I was wondering is why food and drink? Did you include them because EQ does? Unless you can think of a good reason for it leave it out. Realism tends to hurt games despite what a lot of people think. Trim it to the essence.

Thanks, that''s a really good point.

I can think of a few other places that I will revisit and make changes too as well.

Thanks for your input.

Alek

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!