directx opengl inventory

Started by
2 comments, last by Bumba 23 years, 9 months ago
i am writing inventory in opengl and rest of my game in directx. i need to ask how i transfer the perspecsitve matrix from opengl over to directx so that i can interact the two. when i have inventory in opengl it rotates funny and i think cause is directx. if i can just transfer perspective matrix from opengl to directx i think i will hav ethe porblem licked. can anyone give me some hints on it is this game companies do this? (I removed your multiple exclamation and question marks as it spawned some negative emotions in some people - WitchLord) Edited by - WitchLord on 6/27/00 11:50:55 AM
Advertisement
How're you using DirectX and OpenGL? Are you using DirectInput/Sound, or DirectDraw/Direct3D? Explain more

Nicodemus.

----
"When everything goes well, something will go wrong." - Murphy

Edited by - WitchLord on June 27, 2000 12:51:49 PM
Nicodemus.----"When everything goes well, something will go wrong." - Murphy
Thanks witchlord

Posted By Xeno.
Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself"

Visit my web site : VSoft

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

by what i understand what u trying to do is to transfer the opengl projection matrix to directx projection matrix , well that cant be done in direct , one why is to store the opengl matrix in a user defined struct and then transfer it to directx projection matrix.

Posted By Xeno.
Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself"

Visit my web site : VSoft

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement