Co-op/Interships

Started by
1 comment, last by Gorf_Rules 20 years, 8 months ago
In my programming course I have two co-op/interships, i''m wondering what is the best approach that people have found at getting co-ops, what I should look for, common places to look for co-ops or anything on the subject that can help me at all. I start the semester in September and the first of two co-ops in in january to april and i''m starting to get abit worried/concerned on the subject. Wondering if anyone that has went through the process as probably alot of you have, could offer some insight. Thanks in advance Geoff.
Advertisement
You need to apply to more companies. And don''t underestimate the amount of practice you need to do for an interview.

gl hf
I''m on my 4th co-op term right now. My school''s co-op department did all the hard work of finding the jobs, sending out resumes, and getting interviews scheduled. All I had to do was show up for the interview ( and answer some questions).

If you have to send your resume out yourself, make sure to personalize your cover letters. If not, just apply everywhere and see what you get.

Make sure the information on your resume is correct, and take a mock interview if you can. They can point out some things you wouldn''t think about but are important, like your body language.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement