Rotation Matrix, By Hand

Started by
12 comments, last by Esap1 23 years, 9 months ago
note that, that is probably the slowest possible way to do it...
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
Advertisement
Hey Esap, just to clear up the school thing... Assuming that next year you''ll be a Freshman, and in Geometry class, you will learn simple trig (sine, cosine, and tangent) probably. But you''ll have to wait until Algebra 2 in 10th grade to learn about matrices and more uses for the trig functions and identities.

hey pal... just check out the D3D samples on the sdk... save yourself some typing!

cheers

paco
That code I gave you eariler is _exactly dead-nutz wrong.

Matrix& Matrix_Mult(const Matrix& M1, const Matrix& M2)	{	Matrix* M3;	M3 = new Matrix;	for(int i=0;i<4;i++)		{		for(int j=0;j<4;j++)			{			float sum=0;			for(int k=0;k<4;k++)				{				sum += M1[ i ][j] * M2[j][ i ];				}                        M3[ i ][j] = sum;			}		}	return(*M3);	}            

The spaces are in the 'casue i dont know the script comamnd very well yet… it kept changing them on me… italics or something…<br>Edited by - Magmai Kai Holmlor on June 25, 2000 2:39:40 PM<br><br>Edited by - Magmai Kai Holmlor on June 25, 2000 2:40:20 PM<br><br>Edited by - Magmai Kai Holmlor on June 25, 2000 2:41:17 PM<br><br>Edited by - Magmai Kai Holmlor on June 25, 2000 2:42:25 PM
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement