Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hellz

DirectX Vulnerability (concerns all MS developers)

Although this is just over 2 weeks old now, I've not come across a post highlighting the dangers of this vulnerability, and being as a lot of links to code are posted on these forums, I thought it wise to share. Have a read, and patch if you haven't already. Vulnerability details. --hellz [edited by - hellz on August 5, 2003 4:39:57 PM]

That will help. I am taking no action. Because I want my computer to die so my dad buys a new one.

Scott Simontis
Big Joke: C#

quote:
Original post by Village Specialton
That will help. I am taking no action. Because I want my computer to die so my dad buys a new one.

Your computer could be used to evil purposes by hackers, if you don''t apply the patch. And, you would be held responsible.
I recommend downloading the patch, if for nothing else, to prevent this.

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Nik02
quote:
Original post by Village Specialton

Your computer could be used to evil purposes by hackers, if you don''t apply the patch. And, you would be held responsible.
I recommend downloading the patch, if for nothing else, to prevent this.

No he won''t, his dad will.

whats interpol.

and i agree with village - i''m gonna let this sucker get into my computer so that i can get a new one - i need a new one anyways (90 megahertz with 512 RAM! the weirdest confirguration yet).