DirectX Vulnerability (concerns all MS developers)

Started by
7 comments, last by hellz 20 years, 8 months ago
Although this is just over 2 weeks old now, I've not come across a post highlighting the dangers of this vulnerability, and being as a lot of links to code are posted on these forums, I thought it wise to share. Have a read, and patch if you haven't already. Vulnerability details. --hellz [edited by - hellz on August 5, 2003 4:39:57 PM]
Advertisement
Nice thanks for the link.
[/quote]
You''re most welcome.

--hellz
That will help. I am taking no action. Because I want my computer to die so my dad buys a new one.

Scott Simontis
Big Joke: C#
Scott SimontisMy political blog
quote:Original post by Village Specialton
That will help. I am taking no action. Because I want my computer to die so my dad buys a new one.

Your computer could be used to evil purposes by hackers, if you don''t apply the patch. And, you would be held responsible.
I recommend downloading the patch, if for nothing else, to prevent this.

Niko Suni

quote:Original post by Nik02
quote:Original post by Village Specialton

Your computer could be used to evil purposes by hackers, if you don''t apply the patch. And, you would be held responsible.
I recommend downloading the patch, if for nothing else, to prevent this.

No he won''t, his dad will.

Depends on how mad his father is going to get when hears the news from Interpol.
However, good point

Niko Suni

whats interpol.

and i agree with village - i''m gonna let this sucker get into my computer so that i can get a new one - i need a new one anyways (90 megahertz with 512 RAM! the weirdest confirguration yet).
I eat heart attacks
buffer overflows seem to be everywhere =P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement