Need of Programmers

Started by
3 comments, last by WAPOW15 20 years, 8 months ago
I need someone to program a fighting game demo. I have a big company that wants a demo from me for a fighting game I made. I need someone who is willing to work with someone with little knowledge of programming. Anyone interested, there will be money later on (after they accept the game)
Advertisement
Dare I say it:

WTF?
quote:Original post by WAPOW15
I need someone to program a fighting game demo. I have a big company that wants a demo from me for a fighting game I made. I need someone who is willing to work with someone with little knowledge of programming. Anyone interested, there will be money later on (after they accept the game)

Wow, so let me get this straight as I don''t think anyone would ask such a question that I am thinking this is ... you are not asking for someone to create a demo for you (and you don''t have much experience in programming ... odd how they want a demo in the first place) so you can get this job and/or cash from a big company, are you? I hope not ...

~
quote:Original post by Zern
quote:Original post by WAPOW15

Wow, so let me get this straight as I don''t think anyone would ask such a question that I am thinking this is ... you are not asking for someone to create a demo for you (and you don''t have much experience in programming ... odd how they want a demo in the first place) so you can get this job and/or cash from a big company, are you? I hope not ...

~

lol..This is funny

no theory`
no theory`
This should be in Help Wanted, although I doubt anyone there would take it seriously either. If you are serious, repost in that forum with more information.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement