DX9 files to download

Started by
25 comments, last by 2DamnFunky 20 years, 8 months ago
quote:Original post by IllMind
BTW you owe me a dollar to pay for my cable service because i used it to respond to this post, somebodys gotta pay for it and its not going to be me!

LOL

BTW:
I'm not going to argue with you Kevin. Just in case you forgot though, there is a thing called "free will." Nobody is holding a gun to your making you spend "thousands" of dollars on a crappy service. By crappy I mean... What did you call them? Oh yeah, "incompetent boobs." So I don't want to hear you cry about it. Deal with it!

-UltimaX-

"You wished for a white christmas... Now go shovel your wishes!"

[edited by - UltimaX on August 7, 2003 7:40:49 PM]
Advertisement
"I''m not going to argue with you Kevin."

Who''s Kevin?

"Nobody is holding a gun to your making you spend "thousands" of dollars on a crappy service"

Who''s spending thousands on crappy service?

"Now my main point is that of morality."

Oh, so now it''s "immoral" to give a solution to a problem. That''s an interesting philosophy you''ve got there.

"but why are you trying to get us to pay for your bandwith?"

When did that happen?

Let''s review:

Did I say how much I was paying for my bandwidth: no
Did I say how much I was making: no

This was just a very general discussion about why sites charge for content. Then a couple little kiddies including yourself and UltimaX decided to get your pull ups in a wad.

"You said it yourself..."

It''s called sarcasm twit.

"Can''t you find legitate customers"

You mean like posting in a thread where someone is looking for something and I have exactly what they''re looking for? Are you really this dense or do you just pretend on the intardnet?

"I know I see them every day."

That''s beautiful. *tear*

Ben

[ IcarusIndie.com | recycledrussianbrides.com ]

KalvinB - (to Jessika) do you accept Jesus as your lord and savior

Jessika - Sure I can accept all forms of payment.
"BTW you owe me a dollar to pay for my cable service because i used it to respond to this post, somebodys gotta pay for it and its not going to be me!"

What does that have to do with anything I''m doing? And who said I wasn''t going to pay for my bandwidth?

If you want to try to convince people to pay for your posts by all means go ahead. If you manage to cover your internet costs, good for you.

This thread is just another fine example of why posting on GameDev is getting to be more pointless every day. Too many training pants running around.

Ben

Will post for food.
quote:Original post by KalvinB
Currenty the server is down due to Qwest being run by incompetent boobs who can''t do their job.

Nobody cares what you think.

So you can bitch and moan all you you want but nothing will change.

<sarcasm>
Is this the way you deal with most people? If so, you must surely be raking in the customers. Makes me wonder why you need to advertise your services on gamedev.
</sarcasm>
I treat people how they demonstrate they should be treated. I didn't attack anyone until they decided to ignorantly attack me and you're just another pathetic member who's of so little value you can't put your name on your posts.

If you want to be an anonymous troll I'll treat you like one. Your just another example of the braindead visitors that are becomming more and more active on this site.

"Makes me wonder why you need to advertise your services on gamedev."

That's because you're braindead. I advertise wherever appropriate as does any sensible business/webmaster. Do you think that people just magically learn about my site from the advertisement fairy? I think the ad fairy is close friends with the bandwidth fairy. Maybe you can confirm that.

Ben

Will post for food.

[edited by - KalvinB on August 7, 2003 10:00:52 PM]
quote:Original post by KalvinB
Will post for food.

Hehehe.. that''s our work guys.. we created evil!

.lick
Dang Ben - chill out!

Just giving you a hard time. Seriously, get some anger management. And if you really think everyone that disagrees with you here is so far beneath you, why bother replying? Shouldn''t you be above all that?

Gonna go hang my head in shame now, ''cause you sure told me off!

(BTW - misspelling "You''re" in a sentence where you call someone "braindead" is classic - YEAH!)

And, please, please, PLEASE, Ben - don''t feed the trolls.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement