Questions for Crystal Interactive CEO

Started by
4 comments, last by Muzzafarath 23 years, 9 months ago
1. Your site states that you publish games in over 30 countries. Does that include Sweden? 2. If I would send in my game to you, and you would publish it, do I get a free copy of it? 3. Do I have to of a certain age to get my game published? 4. How much do the games you publish cost (answer in USD please)? - Muzzafarath Mad House Software The Field Marshals
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
just going to answer the 3rd one

if you are underage you will need your legal guardian to sign all the contracts for you (unless you live in some countries (like portugal) that you can sign any contract if your 16+

It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
Hi Muzzafarath,

Thanks for your questions. I''ll answer them one by one:

1) We will include Sweden again in August at the latest. After our takeover by Nutridata we need time to get back to speed with international distribution. In Scandinavia there will be 1 chain of stores having an exclusive from August onwards.

2) You get a few complementary copies of the retail version of your game in box or jewel case.

3) Akura is right. We require you to be at least 18. If you''re not you can always have a parent or legal guardian co-sign it.

4) Our range starts at $9.95 in North America. But for other countries we have been known to lower the price a bit in order to better compete with local publishers operating in the same segment. The $9.95 - $19.95 price range is called budget. Anything from $19.95 - $29.95 is mid price and $29.95 - higher is full price. We operate in all 3 segments of the market.

Take care,

Alex
Might I ask which chain will carry your games, or is that confidential information ?

- Muzzafarath

Mad House Software
The Field Marshals

Edited by - Muzzafarath on June 25, 2000 3:52:36 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Until we sign the contract it''s confidential. We have several candidates see...

Take care,

Alex
Okay, thanks for answering my questions!

- Muzzafarath

Mad House Software
The Field Marshals

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement